Local SEO Company in Charlotte
Local Search Engine Optimization (Local SEO) is the process behind increasing the visibility and online traffic for local businesses. This includes brick-and-mortar stores and franchise business locations that are anchored in a specific geographic area.
It differs from traditional SEO since the objective is to attract web users from a specific city, state or region. For example, the goal would be to rank for the keyword “hair salon near me” or “hair salon in Atlanta” versus “hair salon”.
Every business is different therefore our SEO optimizations are bespoke. We take the time to run an SEO audit of your website and deliver actionable insights right away. Schedule yours today on our dedicated page.
On-Page Local SEO
Once we have your website audit ready, we’ll share with you the next steps for on-page SEO. This usually includes optimizing your website title, meta tags, header tags, and content so it’s relevant to your target audience and location.
Google My Business Optimization
We create and/or optimize your GMB listing to include the best SEO practices. Since Google My Business is at the centerpiece of every Local SEO strategy, we make sure everything is set up properly so you can outrank your competitors.
During the SEO Audit, our team of experts will analyze your website and its keyword strategy. You need to make sure that your business’ website includes the most popular and high-intent keywords. Additionally, we will analyze your competitors and make sure your website stays ahead at all times.
Once the keyword strategy is outlined for each page of your website, our team of copywriters will create (or adjust) your site’s content. Our content always has the right keyword density, diversity, and variations.
Track Progress & Results
Our high-tech reporting tools will provide you with a keyword ranking report, where you can check your progress at any time.
We connect your business and website to hundreds of industry relevant blogs and news platforms. We follow Google’s guidelines and make sure you get the best out of our partnerships.
We work with hundreds of online directories to make sure your business information can be found all across the web. This helps with multiple Local SEO ranking factors such as Citation Management and Link Signals.
Top Ranking Factors for Local SEO
- Google My Business (GMB)
- NAP Consistency across the web (Name, Address, Phone Number)
- Link Signals (inbound backlinks)
- Reviews (quantity, quality, velocity, origin)
- Citation Management – directories and online listings
- Keyword & Content Strategy
Each one of them requires frequent and constant actions so you stay on top of your competition.
Book your free audit right away to learn more!
Our Local SEO Strategy
As a Local SEO company, we have a team of SEO experts that are ready to help you increase your business’ online visibility. We use the latest Local SEO techniques and practices to make sure your business appears at the top of the search engine results pages.
Our local SEO strategy is what sets us apart from other local SEO companies. It’s how we help local businesses increase their traffic both in-person and online, fatten their bottom line, and maximize their marketing ROI.
Here’s what our you can expect from our local SEO packages:
- We start by analyzing your business, website, and marketing goals.
- We then conduct an in-depth keyword research to find the best keywords for your Local SEO campaign.
- Once we have a list of keywords, we create or optimize your Google My Business listing.
- After that, we work on your website’s SEO by optimizing your website’s content and code.
- Then, we build citations and links to help improve your local rankings.
- We also create or optimize your social media profiles and post regular updates.
- Lastly, we track your Local SEO progress and report the results to you on a monthly basis.
Local SEO doesn’t have to be complicated or time-consuming. With the help of a Local SEO company like Wedgewood Marketing, you can focus on what you do best and leave the seo and digital marketing to us.
If you’re ready to take your Local SEO to the next level, contact us today and let’s get started!
How Local SEO Improves Your Other Digital Marketing Strategies
Local SEO is an important piece of the puzzle when it comes to generating traffic and leads for your business. Here’s what success looks like when you help improve your other digital marketing strategies by incorporating Local SEO.
1. Local SEO Helps You Rank Higher in Search Results
Local SEO is all about ranking your business higher for search inquiries that are targeted to your local area. What does this look like? When people search for businesses like yours, your Local SEO traction ensures that your business appears at the top of the list.
2. Local SEO Drives More Local Traffic to Your Website
Local SEO also drives more local traffic to your website. This is because it ensures that your business appears in the Local Map Pack, Local Finder, and other local search results. When people see your business in these local search results, they’re more likely to click through to your website.
3. Local SEO Helps You Generate More Local Leads
Local SEO doesn’t just drive more traffic to your website. It also helps you generate more local leads. Local SEO puts your business in front of the people who are searching for businesses like yours right now, generating more leads and sales.
Critical Components of Local SEO
To see success in your Local SEO efforts – you need to nail these critical components. That can be hard to do if you don’t have experience with local SEO. That’s where our local SEO company in Charlotte comes in.
We will set up, manage, and track each of these critical SEO components for you. This way you have more time to focus on your #1 mission – running your local business.
Why Local SEO is Perfect for Charlotte
The Queen City is one the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the US. Many lists place Charlotte as the fastest growing city in the US. This has been the trend for the last 20 years. The rapid growth and a booming economy fueled by a thriving financial industry make Charlotte ripe with opportunity for local business.
But to stand out – your local business needs to have a solid local marketing plan in place. And your local marketing plan needs to have a solid local SEO strategy.
Here are some of our favorite statistics that point to why Local SEO in Charlotte is a very needed marketing strategy.
- There are over 2.5 million people in the Charlotte metro. That’s a whole lot of potential customers to reach. Many of them are actively searching for local businesses like yours who provide the services they need today.
- The average person in Charlotte has a purchasing power of $54,170. So not only is there a huge market to grow your business, but that market is able to purchase your products or services today.
- The Charlotte metro is home to over 10,000 businesses. That’s a whole lot of competition. Local SEO is the best way to gain more market share within this growing city.
- The average person in Charlotte spends 5.5 hours a day online. Your next customer is online right now looking for your business. Local SEO in Charlotte will meet them right where they already are.
As you can see, local SEO in Charlotte is perfect for your business. Thanks to a large and growing population with a high purchasing power that is spending a significant amount of time online. Local SEO will help you reach these potential customers and get them to your business.
Take the Next Step. No Strings Attached.
Also Serving: North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Rock Hill, Fort Mill, Columbia, Gastonia, Huntersville, Lake Norman, Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Durham, Raleigh, Wilmington, Asheville
Free Marketing Audit
We dive into your Digital Marketing strategy and provide you with insights regarding: